金秋十月,一个象征收获的日子。我们是否也该停驻脚步,收拢浮躁的内心,回想过往,沉淀灵魂,问问自己:随着时间的推动,自己的一切是否也在积极地进行?停下来,听一段音乐,酌一杯清酒,看一段文章,思一段过往,晨昏自省,享受这难得的静谧时刻。
  1. 心灵洗涤:精彩生活
    That being kind is more important than being right.善良比真理更重要。That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.当无力给予他人帮助时,将永远为他祈祷。That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. ……[详细] 音乐推荐:Traveling light
  2. 双语散文:今天,我选择……
    Today,I choose ... It's quiet. It's early.万籁寂静,一切还早。The sky is still black. The world is still sleep. 天空仍漆黑一片,整个世界还在沉睡。In a few moments the day will arrive. It will roar down the track with the rising of the sun. The ……[详细] 音乐推荐:sunburn
  3. 哲理故事:为什么必须原谅自己?
    To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you. 原谅就是释放囚徒,然后发现那囚徒不是别人,正是自己。Once upon a time there lived a woman who had a bad temper. She screamed at and scolded everyone around her. For most of her life she believed the fiery rage inside her was everyone......[详细] 音乐推荐:Sparkling day
  4. 美文:倾听自己的心声
    The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or "good," but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body......[详细] 音乐推荐:Happy now
  5. 人生索引:成功源于习惯
    Do you have the habits of a successful person? Your habits alone determine who you become. Your habits alone determine if you succeed.你有成功人士所有的习惯吗?仅仅你的习惯就能决定你能成为谁,是否迈向成功。James Allen said, "We are anxious to change our circumstances, but we are unwilling to change......[详细] 音乐推荐:Sparks fly
  6. 光脚行走在爱中
    Mother Teresa (26 August 1910 – 5 September 1997), born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu was a Catholic nun of Albanian ethnicity and Indian citizenship, who founded the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta, India in 1950. For over 45 years she ministered in her own way to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying......[详细] 音乐推荐:Sound of a new day
  7. 美丽爱情:在最美的时候遇见了谁
    Looking back on those previous issues, those loves just like some meteors highlight our life. We always like to scale of our destiny make us separation. But actually the really truth which affects us is the opportunities of we meeting or feeling in love with each other. Between a male and a female......[详细] 音乐推荐:Travelling
  8. 追忆似水流年
    Can it really be sixty-two years ago that I first saw you?我们初次相遇,难道真的是六十二年前吗?It is truly a lifetime, I know. But as I gaze into your eyes now, it seems like only yesterday that I first saw you, in that small café in Hanover Square.年华似水,倏忽间我们已相携一世。望着你的眼睛,当年的邂逅历历......[详细] 音乐推荐:Arrietty's Song
  9. 双语诗歌:生命是一座玫瑰花园
    Life can be a rose garden,生命可以是一座玫瑰花园,If you change your life如果改变生活,Change your thoughts;改变你的思想;At a height above在某个高度之上,No storm clouds.没有风雨云层。......[详细] 音乐推荐:Step by step
  10. 品味人生:撩起生命的波纹
    你的一个微笑,也许会影响一个人一天的心情; 你的一个小小的善举,也许会挽救一条珍贵的生命; 你的一个厌恶的眼神,也许会扼杀一个热切求知的心灵; 你的一句轻狂之言,也许会改变一个人的一生。你的一个举动影响了一个人,那个人也许又会因此而影响到身边更多的人......[详细] 音乐推荐:Two beds and a coffee machine
  11. 经典阅读:《小王子》语录
    You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落……If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars. He can say to himself, "Somewhere, my flower is there…" But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened......[详细] 音乐推荐:Littlest things
  12. 月光下,遇见了错的人
    Janine dI Giovanni and Bruno Girodon were war reporters who met and fell in love in Sarajevo in 1993, just as the city was settling into the siege that would last nearly four years. It would be the longest siege of a capital city in the history of modern warfare. Emotional battles and how to survive them are ......[详细] 音乐推荐:The things we do for love
  13. 爱悟:如果爱,就懂得
    1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.1. 我爱你,并不是因为你的样子,而是因为和你在一起时我的样子。2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.2. 没有人值得你哭泣,而真正值得的那个人不会让你哭......[详细] 音乐推荐:Liekkas
  14. 哲理散文:相约黄昏后
    The sun fell down, the night became dark little by little, everything around me also became quiet …太阳下山了,夜幕徐徐合拢,四周渐渐平静……The tree says:"Dear land ,thank you for the things did for us.Even though how tall and strong we are in the future ,we also speak highly of you forever......[详细] 音乐推荐:Gonna get there someday
  15. 美文:态度决定一切
    每天早上醒来我都告诉自己说:"今天你有两个选择,你可以选择一个好心情,也可以选择一个坏心情。"我选择了好心情。Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing......[详细] 音乐推荐:Times of your life
  16. 静思语:如果人生一分为二
    We should not hesitate too much during the first half of our lives, while we should not regret at what we've done during the other half. We should seize every opportunity to find a way out in our lives, for it goes off swiftly. We should say something urgent slowly, something serious clearly, something small ......[详细] 音乐推荐:Bunny in a bunny suit
  17. 童言稚语:爱是什么
    A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds: "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think. 一组专业人士向一群4-8岁的儿童提出一个问题:"爱是什么?"得到的答案比其他人所能想到的还广还深。......[详细] 音乐推荐:Love won't wait
  18. 心情随笔:27岁的人生
    Life at age twenty seven is nothing what I envisioned when I was a child. I imagined by age twenty seven I would be in a serious relationship border line marriage, owning my own place, a successful career, being financially secure, and living life to the fullest on my downtime. The reality is before college ......[详细] 音乐推荐:Not going any where
  19. 绝美人生喻言:人生若只如初见
    Life Is A Test人生是一场考试It makes for a lot of stress, and we tend to feel that there will be more hard lessons in life。这是个让人充满压力的比喻,我们时常感觉人生就是一个不断面临各种课题的过程。Life Is An Adventure人生是一次冒险It orients us towards seeing the unpredictable events and ......[详细] 音乐推荐:If I only knew
  20. 散文:开心生活,停止抱怨
    If we really want to be happy, why do we act like such babies?如果我们想要变得高兴,为什么要像小孩子那样呢? We can claim to be proactive in our life by settings goals and going after what we want. But if we're always whining and complaining all the time, are we really living effectively?......[详细] 音乐推荐:Today is your day
  21. 爱是幸福生活的关键
    As we all know, love is the crux of a happy life. 众所周知,爱是幸福生活的关键所在。Love helps us stay calm and serene even when things are tough. 爱帮助我们在时事艰难的时候保持沉着,平静的心态。It can carry us through the hard times. 它能帮我们度过苦难的时光。Love looks for ways to be of service......[详细] 音乐推荐:That's my goal
  22. 英国著名散文:流沙
    Sweet funeral bells from some incalculable distance, wailing over the dead that die before the dawn, awakened me as I slept in a boat moored to some familiar shore.悦耳的丧钟声,从不知多远的地方飘来,为那些黎明前去世的人哀唱,此刻唤醒了睡在舟中的我,舟正泊在熟悉的岸旁......[详细] 音乐推荐:The days are long and filled with pain
  23. 欣赏:人格是最高的学位
    很多年前,有一位学大提琴的年轻人去向20世纪最伟大的大提琴家卡萨尔斯讨教:我怎样才能成为一名优秀的大提琴家?卡萨尔斯面对雄心勃勃的年轻人,意味深长地回答:先成为优秀而大写的人,然后成为一名优秀而大写的音乐人,再然后就会成为一名优秀的大提琴家......[详细] 音乐推荐:Everything at once
  24. 励志散文:爱的涟漪
    "How do you account for your remarkable accomplishment in life?" Queen Victoria of England asked Helen Keller. "How do you explain the fact that even though you were both blind and deaf, you were able to accomplish so much?"英国维多利女王曾问海伦·凯勒:" 你一生中获得如此卓越成就的原因是什么......[详细] 音乐推荐:Vassan Aiggit
  25. 美文欣赏:地狱和天堂
    A man died and was on his way to another world, either the Heaven or the hell. He saw an extremely magnificent palace half way and the owner of the palace asked him to stay and live in the palace。有一个人死后,在去阎罗殿的路上,遇见一座金碧辉煌的宫殿。宫殿的主人请求他留下来居住......[详细] 音乐推荐:On the night like this
我要啦免费统计
优发娱乐